Invite to Raid / Join Raid
- Tap the “+” button at the top of the page.
- Enter the required contents such as Raid information and the number of recruitment, and post.
to check the latest information, and then click to copy the trainer names of all guests.
- Open Pokémon GO and accept friend requests as soon as they come in.
If you don’t announce the start of a raid, guests are free to leave. A new guest joining without your knowledge can cause problems such as a low rating. Please be sure to announce the start of the raid.
to announce the start of the raid.
- Join the Raid and invite guests.
*You can invite up to five people at a time to a raid in Pokémon GO, and you can invite up to five more people by leaving the lobby after 30 seconds and re-entering. (If you have a Remote Raid Pass, you can invite up to 10 people, and if you have a Premium Battle Pass or Raid Pass, you can invite up to 11 people)
*If a participant does not send a friend request, please use the kick button. Kicking out a guest with the kick button will create an open slot and allow a new member to join.
*If there are enough participants, you can start the raid without kicking them.
Raids that have been posted for a long time have a low guest participation rate and a high probability of being withdrawn.
If there are no participants after 2 minutes from posting, we recommend that you delete the registered raid and re-register the raid again.
- Tap “Auto join” at the top of the page.
- Enter your Trainer information and select the raid boss you want to join.
Tap to select, and the background will turn orange.In the settings, you can set “Only match with good hosts”, and if you turn it off, you will be matched regardless of the host’s rating.
If you have a Plugs (bonus), using the bonus plug will make matching easier than matching without the plug.
Select “PLUGS(B)” and tap “START” to use it.
- Raids that can join are automatically searched.
* If matching fails, you can “Resetting” or “Retry”.
- If the matching is successful, the participation application will be made automatically.
to copy the trainer name.
- Send a Friend Request on Pokémon GO.
- Wait for the invitation from the host.
- Join the invited Raid using the Remote Raid Pass.
*If you are new to this APP, you need to fill out a form.
*Once entered, the data will be carried over from the next time. You can change the input contents from “Users Page”.