- You can recruit Raid participants.
- You can join the Raids anytime 24 hours.
- You can participate in Raids around the world.
- You can also participate in overseas Raid Hours.
How to Use “GO FRIEND”
- How to Use “GO FRIEND”
- Users Page
- Function Details
Recruiting participants for the raid / Joining the raid
【HOST】Who invite trainers to Raid
- Tap the “+” button at the top of the page.
- Enter the required contents such as Raid information and the number of recruitment, and post.
- Approve the Friend Request from guests on Pokémon GO.
- Join the Raid and invite guests.
*Up to 5 people can be invited at once. If there are people who don’t join even if you invite, please use the “Add Guests” button.
*If a guest deletes a post (request) after applying for participation, the number of people must be manually added yourself.
Five minutes after posting the raid, “Invite rate” will be displayed for posts with 0 participants.
Raids that have been posted for a long time have a low guest participation rate and a high probability of being withdrawn.
If there are no participants after 2 minutes from posting, we recommend that you delete the registered raid and re-register the raid again.
【GUEST】Who is invited by the host to Raid
- Search active Raid on GO FRIEND.
- When you find the Raid you want to join, tap “ENTRY”.
*If you are new to this BBS, you need to fill out a form.
*Once entered, the data will be carried over from the next time. You can change the input contents from “Settings”.
- Copy the host’s Trainer Code on GO FRIEND and send a Friend Request on Pokémon GO.
- Wait for the invitation from the host.
- Join the invited Raid using the Remote Raid Pass.
You can log in by registering your email address and password
→By logging in with the registered e-mail address and password, it will be possible to take over data such as the number of times and operate it on another device.
Enter your Trainer information (Trainer Name / TL(trainer level) / Trainer Code)
→You can set the display of the recruited Raid list to “Only matches that can be participate or Show/Hide Raid boss”.
→ You can also block / unblock the host of each raid
→The user’s post is hidden
You can block and manage the following users such as
-TL spoofed users
-Users (Hosts) who don’t invite to the Raid
-Users (Guests) who don’t join the Raid after applying for joining
- Tap the “!” icon to the right of the Trainer name of the Hosts or Guests.
- Select “Block”.
- The Blocked Users list is displayed in the “Block users” on Users page. You can also unblock users here.
With50 plugs, you will receive one priority in auto join mode.
The proceeds of the plug will be used to develop systems, servers, and apps that will prosper.
SSupported card types: American Express, Visa, Mastercard
At Billing Info, you can check the purchase and usage history of plugs.
Number of Selected for Auto Join
→ If these Pokemon appear around you, post them as a host!
→When the number of recruited people is added, it will be displayed as the latest recruitment
Copy Names（All / Selected）
Function to copy Trainer Names(Nicknames) of all / selected guests at once
- Select the trainer whose name you want to copy, check it, and tap Copy Selected Names.
- It can be pasted in the Friend search field on Pokemon GO.
- You can also use it when you invite it to the Raid!
→ It leads to more efficient confirmation.
*The above “Copy Function” can also be used as a “Check Function”
- Tap “Auto join” at the top of the page.
- Enter your Trainer information and select the raid boss you want to join.
- Raids that can join are automatically searched.
* If matching fails, you can “retry under different conditions” and “retry under the same conditions”.
- If the matching is successful, the participation application will be made automatically.
Templates are also available.
Raid Information & Counters
- 【five-star Raid】Kyurem
- 【Mega Raid】MegaAbomasnow
- 【Mega Raid】Mega Gengar
- Let’s invite basically 9 trainers(guests)!
【Mega Raid】Mega Gengar
Let’s invite basically 9 trainers(guests)!
Let’s join the Raids with 10 or more trainers including the host and guest so that you can win with confidence even if there are trainers who do not have countermeasures Pokemon ready, low TL trainers, beginner trainers!
Also, if you join the raid with a large number of people, you can defeat them faster and the speed bonus (★5/★3/★1) and mega energy (mega raid) will increase, so it is recommended.
- First, the host enters the Raid Lobby and invite 5 trainers at once.
By setting the order of Friends to “Friendship” in order of increasing, guests who have just become Friends can be displayed at the top.
- After confirming that 1 guest trainer has entered the lobby, the host exits there once.
- The host re-enters the original Raid Lobby.
- The host Invites additional 4 trainers.
* If the host has access to the gym, can invite additional 5 trainers.
* After the first invitation, there will be a 30 second cooldown time. After 30 seconds, the second invitation will be available.
【rough indication of time schedule】
120 seconds remaining: the first invitation start
110 seconds remaining: the first invitation completed
— 30 seconds cooldown time —
80 seconds remaining: the host confirm that the first guest entryed → the host leaves the room once
70 seconds remaining: the host re-entry / second invitation start
60 seconds remaining: the second invitation (additional invitation) completed
* Set the order of friends to “Friendship” in order of increasing
In this way, Invite as many guests as you can to defeat the boss!
In additional invitations, guest trainers also need smooth participation.
Let’s defeat the boss cooperating everyone!
Recruitment of translation volunteers for multilingualization
GO FRIEND plans to support multiple languages so that more trainers can use it.
We are thinking of adding the following languages in addition to the current English and Japanese languages.
* Information as of December 7, 2020 (JST)
- Spanish：Recruitment has been closed
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Thai：Recruitment has been closed
- Chinese：Recruitment has been closed
- German：Recruitment has been closed
- Portuguese：Recruitment has been closed
We are looking for trainers (volunteers) to help us translate about these languages.
We will prepare a list of words used in the app, so please translate from English to the target language.
We would like to support languages in the order in which recruitment is decided.
Please contact us by mail.